Monday, October 15, 2012

Ooops, I forgot I had this....

Oh herro there, I kind of forgot about this blog- I always think "Oh I should blog about that" or "Oh man, that would be great to share with people" but I never really get around to sitting down and doing it. Here's a quick update: I made TBDBITL- not bad for a kid who never marched in high school. It has been the most stressful but most rewarding experience of my collegiate career so far. For someone who lacks a bit of self-confidence at times, it has been hard to keep on putting myself out there every day. I can feel myself getting better though, and that improvement has kept me going. Between this and learning how to teach, I have been forced to remain patient with myself on this journey, and have struggled with understanding that I shouldn't be perfect at everything. Life is a process. Hot damn, that is hard to get sometimes. I'm getting amped up to student teach- right now I'm teaching once a week at Gahanna and whitehall in general music and (believe it or not) 6th grade flute. God help me. It's strange to think ahead of how my life will be in about 9 months, where I will be getting a job and where I will be moving. I do indeed have some control issues and the fact that I don't know where I'll be irks me a lot. Nevertheless, I'm trying to embrace it. YOLO. Anyways, love you all. I'm sure I will find time to write here more often. Go do something fun. Also, jump in a pile of leaves for me. Kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment