Thursday, April 7, 2011

I have a million things to do.
Instead I went for a bike ride.
I am realizing my words are more powerful than I think.
That I can choose who I share them with
And sometimes that they don't have to be shared with anyone at all.
I think that some things will never change
And as life goes on I will have so many different ties and emotions that cannot be ended, only changed.
I think that the closure I once thought existed is not the closure I will find.
I think that sometimes all these open ends of my life make me feel like I'm floating.
Like I just pushed away from the dock and the ripples are still getting settled below me
Expanding, losing power, getting further away,
But they don't go away.
It's one of the laws of physics-
matter is neither created nor destroyed.
It can be converted to energy.
Equal and opposite reaction
Blah blah blah
Prep ictus rebound
on and on and on

Sometimes it gets hard to think of a day where things will be "normal". That there won't be that one image that instantly just makes me hurt. But I've already pushed away from the dock and no matter what I do I can't turn back. I've already embarked.

But hey, at least it's sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment