Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I F@$*ing Did It.

There was a Mraz post a little while ago that was titled, "You F@$*ing Did It." I thought it was a little ridiculous for a mantra, so it made me chuckle and then I moved on with life. But much like some Chappelle Show quotes which I shall not mention here, today this popped into my head.

Set at 73o AM
Warm-up
Classes
2 exams
1 6-page paper
1 concert playing
1 concert working
1 sectional
1 quartet rehearsal
Practicing
Dealing with cramps, which are more debilitating than men will ever know.

At school and focused from 73o AM- 1o3o PM. But all I can say right now is: "I F@$*ing Did It."

I am grateful for this newfound ability to focus. It's changing mah life.

Alright, I'm going to bed. I earned it!

Fierce+Weird= Weirce.
MKH

No comments:

Post a Comment