Friday, November 5, 2010

What a week...mungtastic

It has been quite a week....plagued by death and sadness and this little black raincloud that has followed around a great number of people I care about.
I am OK. My life is good. But it hurts me to see them hurting. And I have taken it upon myself to fix everything....and after an intense breakdown in my lesson that ended in me sobbing, I need to find my balance. Again. I can be a good friend, a caring person, but I can't fix people. It's not my job. I can only do so much.
"I am no superman/ I have no answers for you/ I am no hero aw that's for sure..."

I am kind of done talking about this now. Time to turn over a new leaf.

I got this sweeeeet hat. And a purple hoodie. Check it:













#1- I would never do that to Dave.
#2- I got nuffin.
#3- required apathetic hipster look.


No comments:

Post a Comment