Sunday, July 25, 2010

Restless in C-Bus

Some days I just have a need to go somewhere, just for the sake of getting away for a bit. Kelly and I both call it dark swirly, it's something that just happens randomly but inescapably. It very well may be hormones, part of the womanly crazy. Just so guys know- we know we are being irrational but we simply cannot help it. It's just the way it is and I apologize for that.

I need to take a walk for a very long time. I need to get out of this cramped little apartment and this overheated room. The air is too thick for me. And it's not anyones fault.

Alright, walk to the oval to shake this shit off. Work week starts tomorrow! Hellooooo money.

MKH

OH- my thing I am grateful for today- riding in a car during sunset with all the windows down as well as my hair. Also- epic music and good people are a necessity. That is an amazing kind of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment