Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ode to Dave Matthews

Dear Dave Matthews,
I do not know why I am so in love with you. You are 44....you have 3 kids and a wife....you are kinda pudgy and balding.
But I am totally in love with you.
You don't really speak in sentences, you just kind of send out garbbled fragments into the world. You've smoked half the pot the world has ever produced.
But your voice is like sex to me. It's so smooooookey.
Probs from that pack a day thing.
Your mouth and eyebrows are incredibly engaging.
I like the way your leg jiggles when you play and sing.
And I know that if we ever actually had a go:
1- this would never happen
2- I would probably become annoyed at your inability to form complete sentences and your abstract metaphors.
3- your wife would probably kill me....understandably

So for now I will leave my slight obsession with you in the category of "life's mysteries".

Grateful for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8aFX3fJNV4

"And he thanked God for the weed."

Also, feel free to ask me about my original composition "Night Tuna". It's a keeper.

Mung it up.
Mariah




The last ones a poster in my room. Shh, don't tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment