Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love my life.
Yesterday I buzzed while looking at the Washington Monument. Then I laid down and absorbed the suns rays for a few minutes. I had nowhere to be. My best friend was laying beside me. We took off our shoes and walked in the grass which was just a little bit soft because of the rain.
We went to monuments and museums. I LOVED the cherry blossoms. Everything around me is radiating life. Sun. Flowers. The people in DC are constantly moving- running, talking, there's somewhere to be. These are important people. Attractive people. People who take pride in what they look like and what they are doing with their lives.
We came home and drank wine on the balcony of Kelly's apartment with her friend Thao. It was perfect. Meanwhile there are people bustling about the apartment talking about politics and policies, what's happened this past week in the world and what the next step is. I am in love.
I am in love with the potential of life. I am blessed with many things in my life. And I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you.
There ain't no limitations on this life.
Rest in reason. Move in passion.
MKH

No comments:

Post a Comment